As well as Finance Broking, Jamie is a qualified Financial Adviser. She has completed a Diploma of Financial Planning and Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, she is a member of the Credit and Investments Ombudsman Ltd (CIO) and the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
Our mission is to consider your financial goals and life priorities and, after thoroughly considering your circumstances, provide a balanced and realistic plan to meet those goals.
- Explain any limitations in the advice we give you, either in product types or in product providers.
- Not misrepresent to you our skills, competency, experience, expertise, capacity or benefits we might receive.
- Clearly explain our professional services to you and document the professional relationship you agree to, including the specific services we will provide.
- Explain prior to the provision of any professional services, how we will charge you and the costs you will bear if you decide to go ahead.
- Explain the product and administration costs associated with our recommendations to you.
Defining the Scope of Engagment
1Our planners will meet with you and explain the process they will follow, find out your needs and make sure they can be met.
Identifying Your Goals
2During your meeting with us we will identify your short and long term financial goals – this stage serves as a foundation for developing your plan.
Assessing Your Financial Situation
3Our planners will take a good look at your position – your assets, liabilities, insurance coverage and investment or tax strategies.
Preparing Your Financial Plan
4Our planners will recommend suitable strategies, products and services, and answers any questions you have.
Implementing the Recommendations
5Once you’re ready to go ahead, your financial plan will be put into action; where appropriate, the planner may work with specialist professionals, such as an accountant or solicitor.
Reviewing the Plan
6Your circumstances, lifestyle and financial goals are likely to change over time, so it’s important your financial plan is regularly reviewed, to make sure you keep on track.